Thursday, June 21, 2018


Filled With God

Lord, let my whole being be filled with You.

Let my ears hear You in the songs of the birds, the laughter of children.  Let me hear You in the small whisper and quiet urgings heard only in my soul.

Let my eyes see You in all things.  Let me see You in the glory of Your creations; the stars, the moon and the sun.  Let me see You in the faces of everyone I meet.

Let my feet walk the path You put before me.  Strengthen me in whatever trials I may face.  Let me lovingly embrace the crosses in my life.

Let my voice always speak of You; to share Your word, Your mercy and Your love.  Let it speak of Your forgiveness and salvation.  Let it be firm yet humble; strong yet loving.

Let my heart be filled with love for You.  Let it be a love for all of Your children; a love that forgives and welcomes; a sacrificial love.

Let my soul be filled with Your Holy Spirit that I may better serve You.  Let my mind be filled with Your wisdom that I may better know You. 

Let all that I am give glory, praise and honor to You in all that I do.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment