Thursday, August 2, 2018

Thanksgiving Prayer

Lord it seems I forget to thank You so often.
I take for granted the many blessings You give me.
Let me take the time to thank You for all You do.

For waking up this morning, thank You.
For seeing the sky, thank You.
For hearing the birds sing, thank You.

For my family, thank You.
For my wife and the love we share, thank You.
For our children. Thank You.

For friends, thank You.
For those we see and are close to, thank You.
For the memory of those who are no longer with us, thank You.

For Your love, thank You.
For Your mercy, thank You.
For the opportunity to spend eternity with You, thank You. 

Jesus, thank You for Your sacrifice for my sins.
Holy Spirit, thank You for Your peace and guidance.  

Father let me never forget to thank You.


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment