Tuesday, November 8, 2022

 Trust in God 

   “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, on you own intelligence do not rely; in all your ways be mindful of him, and he will make straight your paths.” (Proverbs 3: 5 – 6) 

   Do you want to have peace in your life?  Trust in God.  Do you want true happiness in life?  Trust in God.  Do you get lost and don’t know where to turn?  Trust in God.  When we trust in God all these things and many more will be ours.

   Life throws a lot of curveballs at us, things that confuse, frustrate, and often anger us.  But these are not of God but of Satan.  There are times when the Lord will allow these trials as a way of strengthening our faith in Him, but, if we trust in Him, God will show us the way to overcome the trials we face.  He will never test us beyond our limits, but we must look to Him and seek His will, always trusting that His way is the best way.

   I have learned that inner peace is the key to knowing where I am in my relationship with my Lord.  If I am ill at ease, or questioning, then I need to stop, sit down and spend some time with God, seeking His guidance.  It is then that it is most important that I tell Him, “Father, I trust in you.  Even when I don’t understand, even when it hurts, I trust in You.  Now and forever.”

No comments:

Post a Comment