Friday, December 6, 2019

Puzzles

   In many ways my life is a puzzle.  As in a picture puzzle, there are many pieces and they must fit together properly if the whole picture is to be known.  Those pieces may include family, friends, places I visited and things I’ve done in my life.  Each one adds a little bit to the overall picture of me and who I am.

   Some of the pieces in life are more important to the completion of the picture than others.  People rank near the top of the most important pieces.  Those in our family, our friends and those we love help complete the picture of life and add joy and happiness to the puzzle.

   The years of love and joy with my wife was a vitally important piece of my puzzle.  Even though she is now with God, her place in the puzzle of my life will never change; she will remain with me forever.  I anxiously await our reunion in the next life; sharing the love God has given us for all eternity.

   The most important piece in the puzzle, however, is God.  Without Him my puzzle cannot be completed.  He is the keystone of my life.  Nothing else could have been as it was without Him.  The remainder of my life belongs to Him and I will do my best to serve Him in all I do.

   Puzzles can be fun, but the puzzle of life is one that must be completed properly.  Without God, the puzzle remains unsolvable.

There are many pieces in the puzzle of my life.
Some are more important than others.
Father, You are the most important of all.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment