Monday, August 15, 2022

 The Greatest Mystery 

   “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, my thoughts higher than your thoughts.” (Isaiah 55: 9) 

   I’ve always been a great fan of mysteries.  I love trying to figure out the who’s and why’s before the author sees fit to give the answer.  For as long as I can remember I've read mystery novels and still continue to this day. 

   But the greatest mystery of all is God.  It is impossible to fully know Him in this lifetime, He is so far beyond all human understanding.  But there are so many clues to find, so many hints that speak to who God is and perhaps even why He does some of the things He does.  I’ll never have all the answers, but I love searching out the clues, always seeking the solutions.

   Devoting my life trying to better know God and His ways is a mystery I will never solve, but I can think of no better way to finish this earthly life than by continuing to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment