Friday, October 5, 2018

In Thanksgiving

   The Lord is good.  He gives us so many blessings and most of us accept them as if they were our due.  How arrogant to think that the creator of all owes us something.  Yet He continues to bless us.
   I want to take the time to acknowledge His love and thank Him for the blessings of my life.  He comforts me in times of sorrow or pain.  He strengthens me in my efforts to thwart the temptations of Satan.  He fogives my failings and keeps me as His son.
   I pray that I will always give myself to Him and lovingly accept His will.  I expect there to be crosses to bear and hardships to overcome but He will never test me beyond my ability to rise above them.
   He has blessed me in so many ways; I  offer all that I am to Him.  May He keep me in the palm of His hand and lead me to my heavenly home.
    I thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment