Sunday, October 13, 2019


Filled With the Lord

   I shall be filled with the Lord.  I will open my heart, my soul, and my mind to Him, and He will fill me with His love, His mercy and His strength.

   The sorrows and pains of this world will not defeat me.  Christ stands with me to see me through the hard times.  He reminds me that He has overcome the world.  He promises me peace and comfort.  I will take courage from Him in all things.

   In joy I see Him; in happiness I experience Him.  There is not a part of my life that does not benefit by His presence.  In the love of family and friends He is there.  In the beauty of creation He is there.  He fills me with thanksgiving for His many blessings.

   He promises me a better way.  He leads me to eternal happiness and joy.  His will is the moving force of my life.  In everything and for everything I seek Him and the path He puts before me.  There is no other way.

   In this life I will find trials and struggles but He is always with me.  He gives me hope for the life to come.  He has conquered evil and Satan shall be cast out.  I live to spend eternity in His presence.

   I shall be filled with the Lord.

Lord, You have blessed me in so many ways.
Even in sorrow You are there to comfort me.
I turn to You in all things.
Jesus fill me to overflowing with Your presence.

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment