Saturday, February 22, 2020


A New Day

   The sun rises; a new day begins.  What will this day bring?  Maybe happiness and joy.  Maybe sorrow and pain.  Regardless it is the day God has given me.  I am to make the best use of it and give praise to Him for giving me this new day.

   Some days it’s very easy to turn to the Lord in thanks and praise, acknowledging the many gifts and blessings He has given me.  Those are the days of comfort and peace.  There are days when life is hard.  Struggles arise, some more difficult than others.  Some that threaten to overwhelm me.  It is then that I must rely on my Lord to see me through.  Those are the days when I need His help to carry my cross.

   Good or bad, easy or difficult, I thank Him for His blessings and seek His comfort when difficulties arise.  He is with me each moment of each new day, giving me strength, giving me purpose.

   A new day, another day to love, worship, thank and rely upon my God.  No matter the day, the joys and happiness or the trials and troubles, He is always with me, to give me His love, mercy and strength.  Thank You Lord!

Each new day is a gift.
A chance to know you better and serve You.
To love You more, always relying on Your help.
I am blessed by Your presence.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment