Monday, March 2, 2020

Experience God

   Each of us experience God a little bit differently.  God created us as individuals, we need to approach Him as such.  We are blessed with a variety of gifts, using those gifts for God is a personal calling.  By answering His call we will truly experience God as we are intended.

   I tend toward the contemplative, an uncomplicated life of prayer and meditation.  My experience of God is best in quiet solitude.  For me, silence truly is golden; it is where I meet and converse with my Lord.  I find great peace and love there.  It is to this that God calls me.

   My way is not for everyone.  Each is called according to God’s will.  There is no right or wrong way to encounter Him if it is done in devotion, prayerfully seeking Him and His way.  If you have peace and happiness, you are most likely on the right path.

   We are called to be holy.  We are to be different.  We are to walk with God as He calls us, always seeking His will.  We were created as individuals and our hearts long for a personal relationship with our Lord.

Father You want to know me.
Open my heart to You.
You love me as an individual.
Let me experience Your love.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment