Wednesday, January 8, 2020


God’s Artistry

   Everything is God’s creation.  From the smallest microbe to the immensity of the universe, all exists because He created it.  The beauty of a sunset speaks to His majesty; the ever-expanding universe tells of His glory.  A new life in the womb is evidence of His unending love.

   Creation is God's canvas, used to produce the most perfect of art.  Art that comes from His love for us and His desire to share His blessings with us.  I’ve been blessed to see many parts of the world and in each there is a beauty that exists.  The beauty of God is universal and shines even in the darkest of places. 

   No one can thwart the sunrise or silence the songs of the birds.  They are the paintings and music of God.  The simplest flower is an incredible work of art; no two are exactly the same.  Artists would give all they have to be able use God’s palette; musicians can’t compose the beauty of a child’s laughter.

   If God’s creation is a work of art I must ask myself, am I living my life in a way that adds to its’ beauty or a way that lessens it?

Lord, I look with amazement at Your creation.
The beauty is beyond description.
May my life be according to Your will.
May I add to the beauty.

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment