Thursday, February 10, 2022

 Place Your Trust in the Lord 

   “I place my trust forever and ever in the kindness of God.”  (Psalm 52: 10) 

   There is a great peace that comes with placing trust in God.  When we begin to understand that nothing is beyond Him and His power the trials and problems of this life seem less threatening.

   The level of peace and calm in my life is directly related to the level of trust I place in God.  If I begin to fret about something, thinking that I have all the answers, I get anxious and begin worrying.  There are so many things that are beyond my control; it makes no sense to be bothered about them, letting them take away my peace.

   However, when I trust in the Lord in all things, there is nothing that can disturb the serenity I have with Him.  When the strife and troubles of this world strike I remember that He is God, I am not.  When I turn my problems over to His plan, understanding that He always desires what is good for me, I can rest and be at peace even in the most difficult times.

   “Be still and know that I am God!  I am exalted among the nations, exalted on the earth.” (Psalm 46: 11).  I place all my trust in the Lord.  In Him there is rest; in Him there is peace.

 

Father, You are Lord of all.  Nothing is beyond Your knowledge; nothing is beyond your power.  I place all my trust in You.  Let me know the peace and serenity of Your presence.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment